Extend the Life of Your Roof System Assets
Technical Assurance is your consultant and partner for total roof system management. Our team of highly trained roof specialists delivers comprehensive solutions for the assessment, design and implementation of roofing projects.
Whether you have a low-slope or steep-slope roof system, the Technical Assurance team can help you understand the condition of your asset, plan for and design repair and replacements, help you maintain your roofing assets through preventative and predictive maintenance, ultimately to help you extend the life of your roof assets while lowering total cost of ownership through careful planning and proactive management.
Request a Consultation
Optimizing and Maintaining Valuable Roof Assets
Low-Slope Roof Systems
- Single-ply (EPDM, PVC, TPO)
- Modified Bitumen (APP, SBS)
Steep-Slope Roof Systems
- Green Roofs
- Garden Vegetation
- Energy Star
- Plaza Decks
- Garden Vegetation
- Above-Grade Horizontal Surfaces (sheep membranes, fluid-applied membranes, sealants)
- Roof Technologies
- Roof Safety Plans & Training
- Emergency Response & Support
- Expert Witness
- Structural Analysis & Repairs
- Roof Fall Protection Hazard Assessment
Goals for Our Roof Consulting Partnership
- Eliminate one roof capital renewal over the life of your facility through proactive repair, restoration, and predictive and preventative maintenance programs
- Total Cost of Ownership savings between 15-30%
- Extend the useful service life of your roof assets
- Improve facility conditions
- Lower reactive emergency spending
- Reduce maintenance requests and tickets
- Reduce the loss of operational space
- Improve overall roof portfolio value
Our Five Steps to Sustainability Process
We approach all roofing projects through our unique 5 Steps to Sustainability Process. This programmatic approach to roof management ensures that your investment is optimized to extend the service life of the roof system and to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership.
Roof Assessment & Analysis
Budget & Capital Planning
Roof Design & Bid Services
Construction Phase Services
Download Our Free White Paper: Commercial Roof Asset Life Cycle Management
In this white paper, we’ll be discussing commercial roof life cycle management and how you can properly manage your roof assets with the help of Technical Assurance. We’ll cover the following:
- What is Life Cycle Management?
- Investing in Buildings vs. Spending on Buildings
- The Solution: A Sustainable Life Cycle Management Program
- The Importance of Regular Assessments and Ongoing Repairs
- Triaging Repair and Replacement Projects
- Proactive Assessments and Maintenance
Rooftop Fall Protection Hazard Assessments
Falls from heights and working surfaces are among the leading causes of serious work-related injuries and deaths. Fall protection safeguards employees and company assets from preventable accidents. As part of our roof consulting services, the Technical Assurance team can perform routine rooftop fall protection hazard assessments to help keep your facilities compliant and maintain safe rooftop working environments.
Take a look at some of the roof systems we have helped improve and manage.