Technical Assurance Inc., a Cleveland-based national building envelope consulting group, is seeking qualified individuals to join our team. Technical Assurance manages building enclosure consulting and design for assignments of any size or scope. As a multi?state professional firm, we have successfully delivered program solutions across 44 different states to?date. Qualified candidates must possess knowledge of commercial roofing systems, client relation skills, basic computer skills and be willing to travel. Registered Roof Observer credential is preferred, but not required. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Must be an United States Citizen and able to show proof of citizenship (Permissible under Title VII bona fide occupational qualification).
- Inspect roof assets with a focus on what is needed to preserve and extend roof lifecycle
- Perform roof warranty inspections to identify repairs needed prior to expiration of warranties.
- Assess roof condition including active leak issues, overall condition and deterioration
- Make specific recommendations based on roof inspection/assessment
- Ensure that assessment reports, inspection reports and information required to serve the client are properly prepared and reported in accordance with company administrative policies.
- Assist project managers in collecting field data for design work.
- Relieve active on-site managers for a week at a time to oversee roofing sub-contractor operations.
- Interest in learning and advancing within the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years functional experience in commercial roofing, including inspections
- Registered Roof Observer (RRO) is preferred
- Knowledge of all common commercial roofing systems (low slope and steep slope)
- Ability to estimate roof age and remaining service life of all common commercial roofing systems
- Technically competent with field data collection tools
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to travel
- Team player with good communication skills