Front Desk Office Administrator
Technical Assurance, Inc., is a dynamic and growing architectural, engineering and construction professional services firm slated for dynamic growth over the next eighteen months. Technical Assurance is seeking a Front Office Administrator whose job duties will include electronic and hard copy filing, file structure management, scanning, document assembly, clerical document review, front desk reception with multi-line phone system, and general office administration. This position requires an extensive amount of computer and internet usage, so candidates MUST be proficient in the use of computers and various systems. Applicants must have excellent multi-tasking skills and pay close attention to detail, while displaying a pleasant and professional demeanor. One year or more experience working in an office setting preferred but not necessary. Candidates may apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Assume receptionist duties; greet public in a courteous and professional manner and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phones, route calls and take messages when required.
- Assist with the clerical review, preparation and assembly of reports, proposals, presentations and other various communication materials
- Provide assistance for special events, vendors, guest meals, visitors, outside providers, and inquiries and communicate effectively between departments
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning documents, mailing, filing and scheduling appointments.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx packages, distribute incoming mail and be able to prepare large mailings
- Order office supplies and monitor inventory and keep food and drink items stocked in the conference room
- Establish and maintain official contract folders and procurement files electronically and physically
- Assist with scheduling, monitoring and follow up of project job meetings with contractors
- Coordinate travel and lodging accommodations for staff as requested
- Provide administrative support for marketing a needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to switch quickly between multiple tasks, each with fundamentally different focuses
- Proficiency with Internet navigation and social media platforms a plus
- Experience in multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and the ability to prioritize
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Passion to work hard and see the business continue to grow
SPECIFIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent with college/business school coursework preferred
- One year or more experience working in an office setting preferred but not necessary
- Experience in the architectural, engineering and/or construction industry a plus
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully. The ideal candidate will possess good oral and written communication skills in addition to good organizational skills.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Must have strong English spelling and grammar skills
- Must be able to properly review documents for grammar, accuracy and branding
- Must take Initiative…mandatory
- Must be able to receive direction then carry the project/assignment through completion
- Must think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate timely results.
- Must be able to build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must follow-up on tasks and assignments in a timely manner
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies and procedures
- Knowledge of AP writing style a plus