Data Entry Clerk
Technical Assurance is seeking a Data Entry Clerk whose job duties will include working with our IT team and remote field staff to enter data into an asset management database. The ideal candidate will have an ability to maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. This position requires an extensive amount of computer and internet usage, so candidates MUST be proficient in the use of computers and various systems. Applicants must have excellent multi-tasking skills and pay close attention to detail, while displaying a pleasant and professional demeanor. One year or more experience working in an office setting preferred.
Location: Willoughby, OH
- Enters data into an automated system using formatted input screens and validates information from source documents in accordance with specified guidelines.
- Compile and sort information for data entry, establishing entry priorities
- Process source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Correspondence with field staff to acquire missing and or incomplete data.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Follow standard sequencing and coding in entering and/or keying in data in correcting, editing and verifying all data entered into automated systems.
- Update reports daily
- Maintain a high attention to detail while meeting assigned goals
- Assist program manager in meeting team-directed goals and customer expectations
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- 1-3 years of experience with proven data entry work experience
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and production standards with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel and data programs
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Terrific organizational skills
- Team player – willing to jump in whenever needed (even if it doesn’t fall within their job description)
- High school diploma required; Associates degree preferred or equivalent work experience.