Construction Project Coordinator
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
The Construction Project Coordinator requires three (3) years of job related experience or equivalent. Excellent communication interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Working knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheets and integrated software applications is required. Experience in Microsoft Project is a plus.
Preferred background in Government Experience involving Building Construction Administration Support Experience; Field Logistics, Production and Document Management. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
Job Description: Purpose and Scope
The Construction Project Coordinator will assist the Program Manager, Program Coordinator, Contract Controls Manager and multiple Project Managers with project field logistical activities for a large programmatic Federal client. Such areas include resources allocation, program administrative functions (including necessary reporting and project documentation, tracking, project operations and intracompany coordination for various administrative activities. A heavy degree of field staff interface is required for this position.
Essential Responsibilities: Plans, coordinates and participates in the following functions:
- Coordinate with work teams in the accomplishment of goals and tasks in support of the specific projects;
- Perform and coordinates non-technical tasks for applicable projects;
- Interface with Program Manager, Program Coordinator, Contract Controls Manager and multiple Project Managers to determine specific needs and requirements;
- Perform management level client interface, including development of responses to their requests and overall task execution;
- Work with program related field staff personnel as required to support resources logistics.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills and be detail oriented and must be able to work under deadlines. There is a heavy emphasis on safety, security and quality with this position and client.
Qualified Candidates can apply by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com