This position full or part-time, reporting to the Director of Sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping generate leads. The role is comprised of a combination of sales and administration duties.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Business Development Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Utilize research tools to investigate businesses inside specific vertical markets to establish key points of contact at prospective clients
- Create appointment opportunities thru outgoing phone calls and emails
- Manage sales-lead qualifications from web-generated activity, tradeshow contacts and general inquiries
- Help manage appointments inside Sales Director’s travel schedule
Business Development Sales Coordinator Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Candidate must have excellent phone communication skills and demonstrated phone sales experience
- Detail oriented and consistent in producing quality work
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and successfully to ensure all tasks are completed on time
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in the use of PCs, Microsoft applications
- 1-3 years of business development experience, telephone sales experience preferred
- TBD based on candidate’s level of experience