2015 Year in Review
2015 was a red-letter year at Technical Assurance. New business wins, strengthened relationships and result-driven client programs sparked exceptional growth that made 2015 one of the best years in our firm’s history. Here’s a snapshot of some of this year’s highlights:
• Sustained profitability
• Significant growth in revenue
• Headquarters office expansion
• Expanded into 3 regional offices in Las Vegas, Nevada, Indianapolis, Indiana and Albuquerque, New Mexico
• Released ON-PNT® 2.0 to now include building system asset data for the entire building envelope and exterior hardscapes
• Assessed and managed over 36 million square feet through ON-PNT®
• Executed on over 500 projects
• Successfully completed the first Asset Management Program (AMP) Pilot for the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Core Library and Data Center in Mercury, Nevada. The program is an expansion of our Roof Asset Management Program with the NNSA. This pilot was completed with our friends and partner, K2M Design.
• Fully implemented the EOS model within our company – strengthening our internal culture through a clear vision, greater accountability, measurable benchmarks and data, documented processes and issues, structured meetings and goals, and hiring the best team to help drive results
• Substantial staff growth across all departments of the firm
Our success would not be possible without the incredible support of our clients, partners and staff – thank you! We look forward to an even stronger 2016.